Friendsgiving: The celebration of Thanksgiving dinner with your friends.
Whether you can’t make it home for the holiday or you just want to host a Thanksgiving dinner before or after the normal day, Friendsgivings can be a blast!
Tips on Hosting a Stellar Friendsgiving:
- Host makes the Turkey
- Delegate the rest of the dishes to your guests
- Plan ahead to make sure it fits with your guests’ schedule
- Every kind of potato you can think of…
- Theme your dinner
- Have everyone dress up like pilgrims (but really it would be hilarious!)
- Designate a table to desserts… they are after all their own food group
For more Friendsgiving advice check out the article below!http://www.zipcar.com/ziptopia/city-living/how-to-throw-the-perfect-friendsgiving