Holiday Sock Snowman How-To
The holiday season can be stressful and pricey. We’re here to make sure you can decorate and buy gifts while on a budget. Sock snowmen are the perfect decorations, because they’re adorable, hassle-free to make, and cost efficient.
- One white sock (for snowman)
- One colored sock (for hat)
- Two rubber bands
- Hot glue gun
- Black sharpie
- 3 buttons
- Orange pom poms (small)
- Fill white sock with rice. The amount depends on how big you want your snowman to be.
- Tie the top with a rubber band.
- Place a rubber band in the middle. Form body and head.
- Draw eyes and mouth on the head.
- Use ribbon to make scarf. Secure it with hot glue gun.
- Use hot glue gun to place the three buttons on the body of the snowman.
- Cut colored sock. Use the foot part minus the heel. Cuff the sock on the head to create a hat. Secure it with hot glue.