DIY Knot Pillow
Decorating on a budget can feel like an impossible task. Not everyone is thrifty, and when you buy items online they often look completely different upon arrival. We have a DIY project that will have your apartment looking sophisticated and your friends asking “where can I find?” and “how much?”
- Two pairs of tights
- 4 Safety pins
- Polyester stuffing
- Sew the ankles of leggings shut.
- Fill one pair of leggings with polyester stuffing (just the legs).
- Roll the top tightly.
- Pin it and sew shut.
- Repeat with other pair of leggings.
- Now, time to knot them together.
- Cross the bottom pair of leggings over the top pair.
- Cross the top pair of leggings over that.
- Fold the other side of the bottom pair.
- Tuck the other side of the top pair into the original loop.
- Turn and tuck the leggings around the knot.
- Pin the ends in place.
- Make a few stitches on each end to secure them in place and you’re done.